Hi All,
Although I brought a tablet to Myanmar and internet access was much more avauilable then I thought, I did not manage to publish any messages through my tablet. Connections were slow and not very stable, so I left a few items on my facebook account (search for Arjan Benders to get connected) and did not bother anymore about my blog.
Now I am back for almost a week and working on my photo's as hard as I can.
The first 3 albums were published this afternoon.
1 album with portrets of children and people I met underway.
1 special album with pictures of women smoking heavy cigards :-)
And one urban album which I made during a walk around the hotel I stayed in at Yangon. Please mind: I slept in a rather luxurious hotel, but richdom and poverty are only a streetcorner away from each other in Yangon.
Please click here to see my pictures
Have fun,
Arjan
No comments:
Post a Comment