Both Arjan (from the Netherlands) and I (from France) will be in a week on our way to Indonesia. We meet each other over half way at Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) airport, from which we will spend the 2nd part of this flight by Malaysian Airways together. Five months ago I already spent some hours at Kuala Lumpur airport on my way out of Cambodia / Thailand….
We will arrive on Monday April 20th at Denpasar airport at Bali, from which we will leave for Sanur, a beach resort at Bali, where we will spend 1 night before starting our tour on the Sunda Islands, from which we will visits Sumbawa, Lombok, Komodo, Flores and Bali. The more known islands Sumatra and Java are also part of them.
Having received some wonderful cherry blossoms pictures from Tokyo, I went today to the Jardin Albert Kahn, west of Paris. Well, I didn't succeed to find pictures as nice as Toshiharu-san sent us, but still I enjoyed my afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment