We left at 1 a.m. 01-12-08 by bus before KLM office, 10 buses in total. Approx 12 hrs drive to Phuket, south of Thailand.
Departure 7 pm 01-12-08 KLM flight no KL 8104 (maybe not yet known on internet) - for 1.15 hr to Kuala Lumpur to get some fuel.
Then flight to A'dam expected arrival time 4 am 02-12-08.
Departure 8 am 02-12-08 from A'dam to Paris, arrival 9.30 am, so a hell of a trip.
Delay already previewed and not sure if Arjan & I can meet at Schiphol airport, check in procedure of luggage unknown right now. The Air France flight yesterday evening via the military airport was an horror according to the local KLM manager.
If the massage of my hotel was not closed tonight, I would not have been in due time in the internet café to research the internet site of the embassy, because Air France did not warn me by sms, and I would not have been on this flight.
No comments:
Post a Comment